[Grok-dev] Idea for a new tutorial - need feedback

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Fri May 22 11:15:38 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-22 at 07:57 -0700, Steve Schmechel wrote:

> I added you to the list
>
> http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/musical-performance-organizer-part-1/view
>
> http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/musical-performance-organizer-part-1/introduction

Thanks Steve,

Well, there was fast action from somewhere.  I now have access to
publish my own work as well as access to publish yours.

I guess my offer to help was received and acted on.

Now I need to put my time where my mouth is. :-)

I'll review this and provide any personal feedback directly to you.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services