[Grok-dev] libraries to use with Grok

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Nov 19 05:15:55 EST 2009

Fantastic list! I have allready found stuff I wasn't aware existed and
that I will probably have use for soon.

19 nov 2009 kl. 05.55 skrev Steve Schmechel:

> It was rather sad to note that most of the "useful" libraries are
> not covered in the Grok how-to's and tutorials.  Seems peculiar and
> maybe we should think of ways to address that.

I don't think we should get too worried about this right now. In it's
current state, Grok suits developers who don't mind looking at the
documentation availble in doctests and readme.txt files. I think we
should be quite open with that.

I don't see it as a flaw, but rather a characteristic of the framework.

It is like unix, if you don't feel comfortable with a command prompt,
you won't appreciate unix.

Mvh Sebastian