[Grok-dev] [off-topic] Who is grok?

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Thu Nov 26 19:32:50 EST 2009

I've been on a low-carbohydrate diet recently, and came across this
health and lifestyle web site which promotes a "paleolithic
lifestyle":

http://www.marksdailyapple.com

So aside from being an interesting site for anyone who wants to inform
their lifestyle choices from the life of the cavemen, I found it even
more interesting that they've got a caveman mascot, and his name is
also Grok!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/about-2/who-is-grok/

Their Grok is certainly a lot more fit than ours, but I think we've
got the much better logo. Their Grok just has a puny spear, we've got
a full-size club. :P