[Grok-dev] z3c.testsetup and layers

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Thu Oct 22 09:22:31 EDT 2009

On 2009-10-21, Uli Fouquet <uli at gnufix.de> wrote:

> I am still undecided about the default value of layer-teardown. Should
> that be True, False or should we just use the default of zope.testing?
> As there were recently some issues with it (again) I tend to reuse the
> default of zope.testing.

I agree.  Back to the default it is.

I've already made the change in svn yesterday evening.  This (and a typo fix
by jkolman) is the only change since 0.5.

Actually, I went ahead and made a 0.5.1 release to get rid of this issue
seeing that we all agree :-)

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - reinout at vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org