[Grok-dev] Grok & the lack of good documentation

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:47:29 EDT 2009

I agree with you Sebastian; a good IDE is invaluable, especially for new
comers.

Of course you did miss the opportunity to mention the grok-doc project
that is underway.  :-)

https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/grok-doc/2009-July/000002.html

Maybe the OP will have a few minutes to help?  It is always new comers
that can find the flaws much easier.

Cheers,
Tim