[Grok-dev] Grok & the lack of good documentation

grokomobil battlefox at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:54:17 EDT 2009

That is exactly what i think about grok aswell.
I guess that this 40 page tutorial you made is far better than any other
tutorial made by grok-experts. Simply because I'm conviced that a beginner
really knows where beginners normally get stuck while learning grok. I hope
you can publish your tutorial somewhere on the net cause a lot of beginners
might benefit from it. Maybe others (maybe me too) will follow your example
and write real beginner tutorials aswell.