[Grok-dev] Neanderthal II possible sprint topics

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Wed Sep 9 03:53:16 EDT 2009

On 2009-09-08, Uli Fouquet <uli at gnufix.de> wrote:

> Until now a release didn't happen. Our (Reinouts and mine) call for
> protest on zope-dev didn't result in any objections so only someone with
> PyPI permissions for zope.app.wsgi is needed. Some of them will be at
> the sprint.

About upping such versions: we sometimes change grok's version.cfg because of
bugfixes ("zeo bug, so we need a new one") or because too-old versions are
painful ("zope.testing 3.6.0 doesn't support '-1'").

Question: are these version changes somehow in sync with upstream changes?
Upstream being the zope 3.something we claim to support or the ZTK or so?

Just wondering.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - reinout at vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org