[Grok-dev] Neanderthal II possible sprint topics

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Sep 9 07:58:08 EDT 2009

Hey,

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> Martijn Faassen wrote:
[snip]
>> * Take the Grok trunk and make it work with a version of the ZTK
>
> As an side note: Jan-Jaap (who will attend the sprint as well) is
> setting up a buildbot that tests the ZTK and whatever we can think of
> that we want to have automatically tested.

Cool. Is he aware of the work by Fabio surrounding a buildbot on
zope-dev, and Jim's work on testing the KGS? (off on some obscure branch
somewhere now..)

>> Templates & resources
>>
>> * Investigate the use of hurry.resource as an official part of Grok
>> proper. Also look at integrating z3c.hashedresource by default
>
> Yah! We have some ideas for making hurry.resource more flexibly
> rendering its HTML snippets. There's also been a little discussion in
> #grok as well about integrating grok.DirectoryResource declarations and
> hurry.resource declarations.

Yeah, I think we need to make a nice integration between registering the
direcory (perhaps with z3c.hashedresource by default) and hurry.resource.