[Grok-dev] Grok, python 2.6 and unladen-swallow

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Sep 21 09:30:46 EDT 2009

Thanks for the info, I'll keep my expectations low then. I saw the
impressive improvements in Pickle and was thinking that it would speed
up Zodb access, but obviously it doesn't have to give any practical
improvements. I haven't profiled any of my apps in detail so I don't
even know were potential bottlenecks might be (Grok is fast enough as
is). A larger memory footprint will obviously have a negative impact,
so I hope they will address that during their next iterations.

Mvh Sebastian