[Grok-dev] using zope.testbrowser to test for Unauthorized exceptions and updated zope.publisher with IReRaise exception support

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 12:30:21 EDT 2009

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> Would people agree if I tried to implement the IReRaise configuration
> from debug.ini on a branch of grokcore.startup? Or do people think that
> would generally be a bad idea anyway?

I sketched out something here:

http://svn.zope.org/grokcore.startup/branches/jw-configurable-ireraise-adaptation/?rev=104430&view=rev

What do people think about such an aproach?

BTW, in your project's debug.ini you would configure what exceptions to
exempt like so:

[app:zope]
use = egg:Debugging#debug
filter-with = translogger
exempt-exceptions = zope.security.interfaces.IUnauthorized,
                     some.other.interface.ISomething

regards,
jw