[Grok-dev] megrok.form on Grok 1.1

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Fri Apr 2 04:33:23 EDT 2010

Hi Simon, hi Grokkers...

i just looked on megrok.form. It seems that updating megrok.form
to grok 1.1 it's not a big deal, with on exception (of course ;)): There
is a formlib Widget for the Tinymce html editor in megrok.form.

This Tinymce widget is implemented in megrok.form with the help of a
package called z3c.widget, which is in my opinion a bit outdated.
And it has some strange dependencies on z3c.javascript which is not on
pypi!!

I suggest we remove the dependency to z3c.widget, and implement
the tinemce functionality with the help of the newer zope.tinymce
package.

What do you think about it?

Christian