[Grok-dev] Kill the session of one user

bribon alvreinoso at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 16:33:59 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have two problems:

I'm using ISession, IClient.... from Zope. I'd like to kill the session of
whoever user once user is logged out. I know how to manage the timeout and
resolution, but I haven't found out how to kill the session object yet. How
can I make it?

When one user is inactive for 15 minutes, grok or zope kills his registry,
so that user has to log in again. I don't know if Zope or grok controls
that, but I'd like to change that behavior. Any idea?

Thanks,

Alvaro