[Grok-dev] Grok Meeting 2

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 08:19:29 EST 2010

On 12/13/10 11:30 , Souheil CHELFOUH wrote:
> The Grok Meeting #2 will be held the 15th of December, at 2pm (14:00)
> Hope to see you there

(not sure of there's a "formal" agenda-items-process in place, if not
here's a couple things that are worthwhile discussing):

* The long standing template-branch grokcore.view branch has been
merged. It needs to see a release. This will trigger releases of
grokcore.viewlet, grokui.base and grok.layout. I think I can do these
when we agree.

* What is the status for the grokcore.XMLRPC and grokcore.rest packages?

* Shall we move the fanstatic integration to the grokproject trunk?

* We could release Grok 1.3 and what should it include/wait for? Perhaps
we could do a 1.4 quickly after?

regards, jw