[Grok-dev] grokcore.-rest, *traverser, *xmlrpc -- status

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Wed Dec 15 12:27:23 EST 2010

Hi,

as discussed today in the irc meeting. I try to give a short status
about splitting the 3 packages out of grok.

grokcore.traverser
------------------
It's splitted and the tests run.

grokcore.xmlrpc
---------------
It's splitted and there is one failing tests.
I guess it has something todo with the publisher.

grokcore.rest
-------------
It's splitted and there are some failing tests.
I think the reason is the same as on grokcore.xmlrpc
something with the publisher.

TODO
----
- Fixing the bugs of grokcore.xmlrpc & grokcore.rest.
- Integrate these 3 packages in groktoolkit

I try to do this tomorrow. Sylvain and Souheil will help me
in fixing the tests. So i think we get this running very quick.
I hope i have thought on every aspect of the splitting...

Cheers
Christian