[Grok-dev] Grok 1.1 the plan

Paul Wilson paulalexwilson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:10:26 EST 2010

On 1 February 2010 17:23, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> * Martian testing changes (the Manuel work)

This is almost ready. I had a number of problems relating to the fact
that Martian was searching '__builtin__' for implicit directives
(since 'object' is often in the MRO), and I was using it to store
doctest-defined objects in manuelpi.fakemodule. This has forced me,
rightly or wrongly, to guard Martian from scanning __builtin__ at all.
I don't think this should cause any issues in general. This is sorted
now  -- all that remains is to double check the doctests for
formatting. I'll notify the list when its ready for review.

I guess the next job would be to update the grokcore.* suite where
needed. Any volunteers? :)

Thanks,
Paul