[Grok-dev] Losing momentum

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 03:08:33 EST 2010

Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Can you instead phrase this in a more positive way in the future, i.e.
> "gaining momentum"? Or "working towards the release"? I'm already tired
> of zope-dev, a veritable black hole for momentum, and I don't want to be
> reminded of it on this list, please.

+1

I have been sometimes a bit pesimistic, or rather woried about Grok and its
speed of development and the number of people that can actively work on it.
But not anymore: we just need to stubbornly continue with working on Grok
whenever we can, in whatever way we can.

There's probably, almost certainly, lost of things that we can improve, but
we're not doing a bad job over all.

regards, jw