[Grok-dev] organizing the Grok community

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:55:13 EST 2010

Hi,

If Souheil is a junior member of the dev team, then I'm a super junior
member. :-)

Currently, I'm the guy who do lots of commits on zopetoolkit/groktoolkit ;-)
I try to contribute more on the Dolmen packages with Souheil, and so
contribute to Grok ecosystem,
but it's hard to find time for that when I have to do Plone work all day long...

Vincent Fretin