[Grok-dev] Getting started with developing Grok

Simon Jagoe simon.jagoe at pragmagility.com
Mon Feb 15 12:22:32 EST 2010

Ahoy,

I have been shamefully silent since joining. Sorry about that, I intend to make a little time to start working with Grok from now (although things are very busy at the moment, being self-employed).

Paul, You mentioned a lot of work to clean up grokcore.* tests. Any suggestion on a good place to start? I'll start having a poke at random anyway.

Also, please excuse the change of email, I am the same Simon Jagoe as before. It is just a lot easier to use my work email (and I'd like my company to become known in Free Software).

Regards,
Simon