[Grok-dev] Pending removal of KSS-howtos, will they be missed?

Kathy Manwaring kathy at perfectnotes.com.au
Tue Feb 16 14:58:43 EST 2010

Again, as a newbie, I'll add my comments.
When searching for Grok and Ajax, this tutorial is what I found - it
doesn't say not to use it, so I did. I have no objection to the
documentation being marked as 'deprecated' - or even better, no longer
actively supported, but there needs to be an alternative. The start of
this conversation said that jquery is a better way to go - if so, someone
needs to write a tutorial on this (then I can swap my code over...). If
necessary, I can write one after I make the change, but that's not going
to happen for a few months, so if someone who has already used jquery can
do a tutorial, that would be great!

Kathy