[Grok-dev] Pending removal of KSS-howtos, will they be missed?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Feb 17 04:26:02 EST 2010

Thanks for the input! I can see now that there is in fact development
going on and that you had a release as soon as 2009-11-27. I am just
not a big fan of abstraction layers upon abstraction layers and doing
too much serverside computation of clientside tasks. If it was the way
to go I would have expected to hear more about it on grok-dev, but
interest seems to a waned.

Vladislav, could you consider maintaining the KSS-docs on the Grok
website?

We can't maintain documentation on technology we don't use.
Unmaintained docs need to be removed or we get more bad publicity than
good.

Mvh Sebastian