[Grok-dev] Grok 1.1: we're going with plan B

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Feb 17 14:26:10 EST 2010

Hi there,

Some of you may recall me discussing a plan A (where we fix
zope.app.wsgi and some others to get rid of the zope.app.testing
dependency and the zope.app.publication dependency at least), and a plan
B, where we still do that, but *after* the Grok 1.1 release.

Unfortunately we haven't been able to make enough progress with plan A,
and so we go to plan B.

Let's release Grok 1.1 soon. Is there anything else that is blocking the
release? Could someone do a review of the outstanding issues on
launchpad and report in this thread?