[Grok-dev] Pending removal of KSS-howtos, will they be missed?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Feb 18 04:16:24 EST 2010

Our method of operandum right now is to perform actions with json-
views and use grok.View for presentation. That way we can assemble the
page in one call for setup and use AJAX to update parts of the page
and to perform actions. It works very smoothly and allows all the
convenience of formlib. To receive parameters from the json-call we
use self.request.form.get('xyz', None). It makes it easier to design
because the pagetemplates can be updated without restarting the server.

Mvh Sebastian