[Grok-dev] Call for feedbacks : megrok.Resource

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:09:58 EST 2010

Thank you Uli, for the feedback
I certainly missed the dependency and i'm going to fix that quickly.
Yes, megrok.resource was meant to be for 1.1 and is currently used in
production for grok 1.1a2 sites.

As for the minified version, the option is not there yet !
Martijn was asking about it too, I shamely didn't include it.
Currently, it explicitly looks for depends and bottom.
I'm going to fix that and release a new version.

As a record, for everyone here, I did code a small extension, if
people are keen to try it :
http://gitweb.dolmen-project.org/megrok.resourcemerger.git
It allows a merging and slimming of a ResourceLibrary component.

Cheers.
PS : i'll try to release the update in the coming hours