[Grok-dev] Errors with the current dependencies??

Steve Schmechel steveschmechel at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 11:30:10 EST 2010

Michael,

Sorry about unexpectedly including Windows.  My initial issue
was with Linux installation and I did verify that it was a problem
on that platform in addition to the initial report regarding Apple.
It seems that the pinning problem is known by the developers and
will be taken care of in a future release.

While I had the chance, I tried windows and came across the
problem mentioned.  It will be nice if the upstream developers add
the logic to include win32api when necessary.  (It appears that
newer versions of virtualenv may need it also.)

This problem is really an edge case to a fix applied to grokproject.
I will start a new topic to discuss this and add a bug report if
necessary.

Thank you,
Steve