[Grok-dev] PILwoTK in grok-ecosystem.cfg, but cannot be found

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 05:53:38 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm doing some release preps. I found that running a buildout for the
groktoolkit trunk will result in:

  Couldn't find index page for 'PILwoTk' (maybe misspelled?)
  Getting distribution for 'PILwoTk==1.1.6.4'.
  While:
    Installing test-ecosystem.
    Getting distribution for 'PILwoTk==1.1.6.4'.
  Error: Couldn't find a distribution for 'PILwoTk==1.1.6.4'.

This package is indeed not on the package index. I think it used to be
downloaded from download.zope.org/distribution - something we'd rather not do
now.

PILwoTK is a dependency for dolmen.thumbnailer.

Question is, what to do now. My suggestion would be to either let
dolmen.trumbnailer depend on PIL itself, or comment-out dolmen.thumbnailer from
the grok-ecosystem for the moment.

regards,
jw