[Grok-dev] Simple AJAX question

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Jan 6 07:50:06 EST 2010

Nr 1 can be solved with an AJAX call to a JSON method, more info on
JSON support in Grok:

   http://grok.zope.org/doc/current/reference/components.html#grok-json

Nr 2 would be solved with Javascript without interaction from the
server.

Your choice of Javascript framework is a matter of personal
preference. But you could say that if you don't want to learn
Javascript, check out jQuery, and if you want to create slick
Javascript classes try Mootools.

Mvh Sebastian