[Grok-dev] depending on the ztk + zopeapp instead of incrementally updating

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 11:13:56 EST 2010

Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> I notice we are still incrementally updating packages to new versions
> manually, maintaining our own list of versions.
>
> We should really try to sync up entirely to the latest zopetoolkit (+
> zopeapp) if we can.
>
> So, try copying the complete versions list from zopetoolkit (ztk.cfg and
> zopeapp.cfg) and see whether that works for us.

I guess you're referring to my checkins just now to fix issue #499633 :)

You're right about getting these ZTK-version-list in Grok asap. It was just
that I was focussing on getting something fixed first instead of diverting
in something else (again).

My plan was to try integrating the ZTK versions lists after having checked
in this fix.

regards,
jw