[Grok-dev] Share testing experience without zope.app.zcmlfiles

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 14:07:18 EST 2010

Hello grokkers,

As I'm trying currently to get rid of the zope.app dependencies, I
bump into problems to remove zope.app.testing and zope.app.zcmlfiles.
If possible, i'd like use to put in common some "hints" and
experiences concerning such testing in grok and grok-related packages.
Up to now, my common cases have similar needs : to be able to get
users registration, some security policy, a root folder that is
traversable and a working test browser.
I failed miserably trying to set up such a test environment. Can
anyone come to the rescue and point me the emergency exits, please ?
:)

- Souheil