[Grok-dev] spotlight on: z3c.recipe.usercrontab

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Jan 19 15:07:39 EST 2010

Hi there,

Sebastian Ware wrote:
> 18 jan 2010 kl. 22.27 skrev Martijn Faassen:
>
>> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>>> Perhaps it would be useful to post these spotlights on
>>> grok.zope.org to
>>> get some exposure?
>> Yeah, this was the idea. But our documentation/website folks haven't
>> gotten around to taking action yet. :)

> This raises the question, who are the "website folks" these days?

Good question. I try to encourage the existence of "website folks" by
suggesting website tasks, in the hopes someone feels enough like a
website folk. :)

> Personally I try to focus on editing community docs now and then and
> also update peoples permissions when it turns out they can't edit
> content. I also feel a responsibility to look at stuff posted on grok-
> doc.
>
> If you post spotlights on grok-doc, I would be happy to publish them
> in one form or the other on grok.zope.org. In which case, I guess we
> should post them as howtos and add SPOTLIGHT in the title.

Is it possible to make some kind of news folder so we can have a
separate RSS feed for it, and then have it be joined up in the main
site's news items too.

Anything would work for me though, as long as we get at the very least
these spotlight things into our news and hopefully feed.