[Grok-dev] task: reproducing and reporting a mr.developer issue

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Jan 27 13:18:28 EST 2010

Hi there,

Vincent Fretin wrote:
> You need to do bin/buildout after you checkout/activate a package.

Yes, I've done that, otherwise it won't even put them in develop mode at
all. It still doesn't work properly when I do bin/buildout. The packages
are indeed added in the develop mode, but the *pinned* versions are
still used by the test scripts. This doesn't always happen, but I
believe it's not too hard to replicate when you work on the zopetoolkit.