[Grok-dev] Grokui and the security notifier

Kathy Manwaring kathy at perfectnotes.com.au
Thu Jan 28 16:34:20 EST 2010

28 Jan 2010 17:34:50 Souheil CHELFOUH <trollfot at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Grokkers,
>
> Does any of you use the security notifier of grokui.admin ?
> It's the only thing that keeps the zope.app.appsetup dependency in
> and, honestly, I'd never used it.
> Is it something that people use and that should be religiously kept or
> can we set that on fire and dance naked around ?
>
> - Souheil

Souheil, I assume you mean the bit that says 'User: Manager' at the top of
the screen? If so, I can safely say that it is irrelevant to me, as that's
the only user I ever am when I'm looking at the Admin page. For my actual
software, I've got a little line that shows the detail and allows logout,
so have fun with the bonfire!
Kathy