[Grok-dev] Grokui and the security notifier

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Jan 29 08:49:15 EST 2010

Souheil CHELFOUH wrote:
> Sorry guys to bother you again on that subject...
> Making from the different panels some independant packages sounds like
> a good move to me
> What about splitting grokui.admin into : grokui.servercontrol and
> grokui.appmanager ?
> It makes senser to me, does it to you ? As we have now a common base,
> it would be handy to plug what we want where we want it :)

In my opinion you should organize it so that it could easily be done,
but no need to do that now. I think there's little gain in splitting it
up, and it'd only have to make us juggle more packages. I think 2
packages for the basic admin screens are enough (the base and admin).

Having the ability to plug other packages into it would be nice.