[Grok-dev] Problem with grok.AddForm, grok.Adapter and widgets

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sat Jan 30 17:28:23 EST 2010

Hannes wrote:
> Hi Martijn;
>
> I didn't try because I didn't know how to the make a Factory method (or
> class).
> So, I can just name it xyzFactory() or what?

Yes, just a function that creates an instance of the class.
Alternatively your class can be a factory itself, but your class takes 5
arguments and it looks like the ObjectWidget code expects only one. I
didn't mean anything fancy with factory at all, sorry.

That said, it is possible that this won't fix it, I'm just guessing.