[Grok-dev] merged the testlayers branch (and a community task!)

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 14:04:11 EDT 2010

Hello Martijn,

Uli and I worked a bit on Grok this week end and saw that the trunk
was not in a very solid state, as most of the work was done in the 1.1
branch.
You merged the branch in the 1.1 branch or in the trunk ?
I'm more than willing to debug the expection problem.

Glad you had good time.
Paris is depressing and dead hot in summer.

- Souheil