[Grok-dev] IntIds is missing!?

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Wed Jul 21 17:21:16 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm just doing my first successful steps using Grok. I have created an application and have successfully added a local utility. Now I wanted to add an IntIds utility to the application, but I failed. Here's some code:

import zope.app.intid
import zope.app.intid.interfaces

class Myproj(grok.Application, grok.Container):
    grok.local_utility(MyIndex, name='myIndex')
    grok.local_utility(zope.app.intid.IntIds, provides=zope.app.intid.interfaces.IIntIds)

The first line already produces an "ImportError: No module named intid" error. Documentation looks like IntId is build into Zope per default, but there is also zope.intid on PyPi!? Do I have to add it somehow to my environment?

cheers,
Achim