[Grok-dev] IntIds is missing!?

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Thu Jul 22 03:16:02 EDT 2010

Hi,

thanks! Using zope.intid instead of zope.app.intid solved the problem. I used this url as reference:

http://docs.zope.org/zope3/Interface/zope.app.intid.interfaces.IIntIds/index.html

I did not found intid at this url:

http://docs.zope.org/zope3/Code/zope/index.html

Where would I have found the correct documentation?

cheers,
Achim