[Grok-dev] hurry.resource: depending on another library

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 09:46:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to make a hurry.jqplot package, that depends on hurry.jquery.
Is it possible to automatically have jquery included as soon as someone
calls a need() on any the the jqplot ResourceInclusions?
I tried by including jquery from hurry.jquery, and then adding it as a
dependency to the base jqplot inclusion, but if I use hurry.resource's
generate_code, it adds a new jquery Library and a jquery ResourceInclusion
into the generated module
(I use the same scheme from hurry.jquery to prepare the lib for release).

Can I solve this myself, or does it require some work on hurry.resource?

thanks!