[Grok-dev] Re vised YUI tutorial deadline?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Mar 18 06:08:53 EDT 2010

I probably just missed the new date :) Anyway, in order to not hold up
the publishing process, I would suggest releasing it and I'll add a
task for reviewing. I am pretty sure it is very useful in it's current
state even if there still is a minor error lurking around.

Could you also add a blueprint for your document. It will help keeping
track of reviews and changes.

Mvh Sebastian