[Grok-dev] Grok at the LinuxTag Berlin: Call for hands

Jan Ulrich Hasecke juhasecke at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 23 06:17:47 EDT 2010

Hi all!

The annual LinuxTag in Berlin is the biggest Open Source event in
Germany. This years LinuxTag occurs from 9th to 12th of June.
http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/

The DZUG e.V. (German Zope User Group) will have a booth at the LinuxTag
as we had the years before. As Grok is in the focus of
our public relation we'd like to present it to the audience in Berlin.

We need more manpower to do this. If you are interested to help at our
booth presenting Grok, please drop me a note.

Jan Ulrich Hasecke
DZUG e.V.