[Grok-dev] Grok 1.1 released!

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Wed May 19 17:02:58 EDT 2010

Hi list,

this release makes me even more enthusiastic about the Grok project, for
many reasons. One of them is that Grok is obviously becoming more and
more pythonic. Now I can start thinking about a didactic concept for
teaching Python **and** Grok as one thing, without having to keep
jumping back and forth.

Lots of thanks to everybody involved in this.

Regards,

Aroldo.