[Grok-dev] Grok 1.1.1?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed May 26 11:47:25 EDT 2010

Uli Fouquet wrote:

> Right, z3c.testsetup uses z.a.testing for functional tests if it is
> available. That's why currently in freshly created grokprojects
> functional tests fail.
>
> I'm about to remove z.a.testing from z3c.testsetup (and switch to
> z.a.wsgi.testlayer for functional tests). While some of the tests
> already pass in my local sandbox, this might need another day or two of
> work, though.

For Grok 1.1, we don't want to move to a new z3c.testsetup that drops
its dependency on zope.app.testing. That's for Grok 1.2.
zope.app.testing dependency should stay. We should therefore add back
the zope.app.testing dependency to Grok 1.1. (and for other reasons; we
use it all over the place and we didn't announce zope.app.testing is now
gone. that'll be Grok 1.2)