[Grok-dev] Grok 1.1.1?

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Wed May 26 21:52:24 EDT 2010

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> On 5/26/10 16:40 PM, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > What needs to be done to get Grok 1.1.1 out of the door?
> >
> > Main feature would be to shut up the warnings I get now when starting it
> > up or running tests, etc.
>
> Right.
>
> > I've also noticed that zope.app.testing seems to have been dropped from
> > the dependency list of Grok 1.1. I don't think that can be right given
> > that code all over the place still uses it (doesn't z3c.testsetup?). So
> > perhaps we should add it back?
>
> Right.
>
> Also:
>
> * release zope.app.authentication for having the SSHA password manager
> available
>
> * release grokcore.startup
>
> * have these packages included in the versions list for grok-1.1.1
>
> That's what I can think of right now.

If we want the disabled warningmessages:

* release of grokcore.view 1.13.3 or 1.14

What would be better?

Another thing: megrok.pagetemplate 0.4.1 tests fail with current
grokcore.view 1.13 branch. The current HEAD of megrok.pagetemplate,
however, seems to work fine. Souheil, maybe you want to do a new
release?

Uli