[Grok-dev] grok 1.2 and session based auth.

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 04:14:44 EDT 2010

On 11/4/10 2:49 AM, Shrek Zhou wrote:
> To Christian,
>
> I can not found groupfolder.zcml in that folder under
> *.buildout/eggs/zope.pluggableauth-1.0.3-py2.6.egg/zope/pluggableauth/plugins/

Grok-1.2 still uses zope.pluggableauth-1.0.3 indeed. I'm not sure of the
chronology of the Grok 1.2 release and the zope.pluggableauth 1.1
anymore, but, if you were to say in your project's buildout.cfg:

[versions]
zope.pluggableauth = 1.1

and then re-run ./bin/buildout, you should get the latest
zope.pluggableauth *with* the aforementioned plugins.

As Christian said, the subject of zope.pluggablauth and related have
soke glitches concerning the correct configuration. I *think* this is
being worked on as we speak during the Grok Forest Sprint.

Thanks for keeping up with this and helping identifying the issues.

Kind regards, jw