[Grok-dev] move "official" documentation from grok package to groktoolkit?

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Thu Nov 11 03:38:02 EST 2010

Hi there,

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> On 11/10/2010 08:20 AM, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> > Wouldn't it make sense to move the `doc` directory in the grok checkout
> > to the groktoolkit package? When making the 1.2 release I felt it might
> > be a better place for it.
>
> +1
>
> We should also devise a way to maintain an overview of changes, now that
> all changes will actually be happening in dependencies of Grok itself.

+1 from me, if we find a way to maintain an overview of all changes
somehow at the new location (currently CHANGES.txt from grok package is
simply included). The other thing that the current docs get from the
grok package itself is the version number. When moving to groktoolkit
should we display the gtk version number?

Bst regards,

--
Uli