[Grok-dev] grok-1.2a1 release preps

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 14:05:09 EDT 2010

Hi,

Just a quick note that Jan-Jaap and I have been preparing for a 1.2a1
release today. Part of the preparations have been moving grokproject and
groktoolkit to zc.buildout-1.5.1. This is not yet finished, as we need
releases of (at least) two recipes: z3c.recipe.i18n and
z3c.recipe.compattest. We're almost done with that and the we can
continue with the release.

Grok, or rather groktoolkit, will use the latest ZTK release (1.0c3).
This ZTK release should be very close to a "proper" 1.0. I'd like to
release Grok 1.2 right after ZTK-1.0.

That's it for the update.

regards, jw