[Grok-dev] zc.buildout 1.5.0

Jeffrey D Peterson bgpete at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:49:27 EDT 2010

Was there ever a release of grokproject with the pinned zc.buildout?

I am doing a fresh install and am seeing this error again but for
zc.buildout 1.5.2

As before I can work around it but I thought we'd planned to temporarily
deal with it while pursuing a Grok release that was compatible with
zc.buildout > 1.5.x

--
Jeffrey Peterson
bgpete3 at gmail.com