[Grok-dev] Problem with megrok.chameleon

Rob Campbell kg6hum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 23:22:13 EDT 2011

Souheil,

Thank you for the reply.  I wasn't trying to use Chameleon 2.0, that
was just what buildout decided to download.  Was I doing something
incorrectly when I just added megrok.chameleon to my setup.py?  I
would have thought that buildout would handle retrieving the correct
versions of dependencies.

I am new to Grok and buildout, so if I am doing something wrong I
would like to correct it.

--
Rob Campbell
KG6HUM