[Grok-dev] Problems searching with the Catalog

Àlex Magaz Graça rivaldi8 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:55:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm having some problems searching.

The following fails, I guess, because "and" must be some kind of a
keyword for searchResults() or something:

catalog = getUtility(ICatalog)
catalog.searchResults(textattr="foo and")

where textattr = grok.index.Text(). Is there some way to avoid this?

How do I match two non-consecutive values in an Field index? For
example, objects which have 1 or 4 as a value in a given attribute.

It would help a lot if someone could point me to the API documentation
of the catalog, I can't find it...

Thanks!
Àlex