[Grok-dev] dolmenproject released

Noe Nieto [http://percepcionunitaria.org]] tzicatl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 01:25:28 EST 2011

This is a test session with dolmenproject 1.0a2 from pypi and using
virtualenv:

=====

$ virtualenv --no-site-packages cinezune_virtualenv
$ cd cinezune_virtualenv/ && bin/pip install DolmenProject
Downloading/unpacking DolmenProject
  Downloading dolmenproject-1.0a2.zip
Successfully installed DolmenProject grokproject Paste PasteDeploy
PasteScript
Cleaning up...

$ bin/dolmenproject
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/dolmenproject", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('dolmenproject==1.0a2', 'console_scripts',
'dolmenproject')()
  File
"/home/tzicatl/Documentos/programar/varios/cinezune/cinezune_virtualenv/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dolmenproject/main.py",
line 7, in main
    if sys.argv[1] == 'dolmen_basic':
IndexError: list index out of range

===
$ bin/dolmenproject micasa
Enter user (Name of an initial administrator user): admin
Enter passwd (Password for the initial administrator user):
Creating directory ./micasa
Replace 133 bytes with 456 bytes (4/7 lines changed; 7 lines added)
Replace 1268 bytes with 1006 bytes (18/46 lines changed; 14 lines removed)
Replace 216 bytes with 1649 bytes (1/6 lines changed; 42 lines added)
Replace 986 bytes with 1076 bytes (0/47 lines changed; 4 lines added)
Replace 254 bytes with 510 bytes (4/10 lines changed; 12 lines added)

========

$ cd micasa/
$ ../bin/python bootstrap.py
/tmp/tmp3M_ulh/zc.buildout-1.5.2-py2.6.egg/zc/buildout/buildout.py:303:
UserWarning: Buildout has been asked to exclude or limit site-packages so
that builds can be repeatable when using a system Python.  However, the
chosen Python executable has a broken implementation of -S (see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/virtualenv/+bug/572545 for an example problem)
and this breaks buildout's ability to isolate site-packages.  If the
executable already has a clean site-packages (e.g., using virtualenv's
``--no-site-packages`` option) you may be getting equivalent repeatability.
 To silence this warning, use the -s argument to the buildout script.
 Alternatively, use a Python executable with a working -S (such as a
standard Python binary).
  warnings.warn(zc.buildout.easy_install.BROKEN_DASH_S_WARNING)
Creating directory
'/home/tzicatl/Documentos/programar/varios/cinezune/cinezune_virtualenv/micasa/bin'.
Creating directory
'/home/tzicatl/Documentos/programar/varios/cinezune/cinezune_virtualenv/micasa/parts'.
Creating directory
'/home/tzicatl/Documentos/programar/varios/cinezune/cinezune_virtualenv/micasa/develop-eggs'.
/tmp/tmp3M_ulh/zc.buildout-1.5.2-py2.6.egg/zc/buildout/easy_install.py:372:
UserWarning: Buildout has been asked to exclude or limit site-packages so
that builds can be repeatable when using a system Python.  However, the
chosen Python executable has a broken implementation of -S (see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/virtualenv/+bug/572545 for an example problem)
and this breaks buildout's ability to isolate site-packages.  If the
executable already has a clean site-packages (e.g., using virtualenv's
``--no-site-packages`` option) you may be getting equivalent repeatability.
 To silence this warning, use the -s argument to the buildout script.
 Alternatively, use a Python executable with a working -S (such as a
standard Python binary).
  warnings.warn(BROKEN_DASH_S_WARNING)
Generated script
'/home/tzicatl/Documentos/programar/varios/cinezune/cinezune_virtualenv/micasa/bin/buildout'.

====================
$ bin/buildout
/home/tzicatl/Aplicaciones/Buildout/egss/zc.buildout-1.5.2-py2.6.egg/zc/buildout/buildout.py:303:
UserWarning: Buildout has been asked to exclude or limit site-packages so
that builds can be repeatable when using a system Python.  However, the
chosen Python executable has a broken implementation of -S (see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/virtualenv/+bug/572545 for an example problem)
and this breaks buildout's ability to isolate site-packages.  If the
executable already has a clean site-packages (e.g., using virtualenv's
``--no-site-packages`` option) you may be getting equivalent repeatability.
 To silence this warning, use the -s argument to the buildout script.
 Alternatively, use a Python executable with a working -S (such as a
standard Python binary).
  warnings.warn(zc.buildout.easy_install.BROKEN_DASH_S_WARNING)
/home/tzicatl/Aplicaciones/Buildout/egss/zc.buildout-1.5.2-py2.6.egg/zc/buildout/easy_install.py:372:
UserWarning: Buildout has been asked to exclude or limit site-packages so
that builds can be repeatable when using a system Python.  However, the
chosen Python executable has a broken implementation of -S (see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/virtualenv/+bug/572545 for an example problem)
and this breaks buildout's ability to isolate site-packages.  If the
executable already has a clean site-packages (e.g., using virtualenv's
``--no-site-packages`` option) you may be getting equivalent repeatability.
 To silence this warning, use the -s argument to the buildout script.
 Alternatively, use a Python executable with a working -S (such as a
standard Python binary).
  warnings.warn(BROKEN_DASH_S_WARNING)
mr.developer: The packages 'menhir.library.tablesorter' and
'menhir.skin.snappy' from auto-checkout have no source information.

2011/1/11 Vincent Fretin <vincent.fretin at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I released dolmenproject 1.0a2 based on grokproject 2.3.
> Please test it and give feedback.
> I updated the tutorial at:
> http://grok.zope.org/doc/community/egg_collections/dolmen/
>
> In the dolmen repository
> git clone http://devel.dolmen-project.org/dolmen.git
>
> I added a bin/test-dolmen script to test all dolmen and some menhir
> packages, there are currently failures in the following packages:
>
> 6 failure(s).
> - test-dolmen-dolmen.app.breadcrumbs
> - test-dolmen-menhir.contenttype.image
> - test-dolmen-dolmen.widget.tinymce
> - test-dolmen-dolmen.forms.crud
> - test-dolmen-menhir.contenttype.folder
> - test-dolmen-menhir.contenttype.document
>
> Packages that need a release are listed in sources.cfg in this buildout.
>
> The tests should be fixed and packages released to release a Dolmen 1.0
> KGS.
>
> Cheers
>
> Vincent Fretin
> http://www.dolmen-project.org/

---
Noe Nieto

El experto que trabaja por cambios políticos, sociales y económicos SIN
PERCEPCIÓN UNITARIA, solo crea más dolor y divisiones sobre la tierra.
http://percepcionunitaria.org

The expert who works for political, social and economical changes WITHOUT
UNITARY PERCEPTION, will only create more pain and divisions on the earth.
http://www.unitaryperception.org/en