[Grok-dev] music tutorial

Jose Galvez jose at cybergalvez.com
Fri Feb 11 16:45:34 EST 2011

Hi all,

I am working my way through the music tutorial, and I am on part 5 add a
song. the instructions state to add "zope.app.file" to the setup and run
buildout, which I did. now when I try to restart the app I get an error:

     ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
"/home/jc/.buildout/eggs/zope.app.file-3.6.1-py2.6.egg/zope/app/file/configure.zcml",
line 9.2-12.8
     ConfigurationError: ('Invalid value for', 'type', "ImportError:
Couldn't import zope.app.content.interfaces, No module named
content.interfaces")

adding zope.app.content does not fix the error but intrudes additional
errors.
Thanks in advance for any and all help
Jose